Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
Saturday, June 5th, 2021
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Mud Factor TOPEKA takes place on HMP side property with gate entrance on SW Gary Ormsby Drive at SE Adams Street. DO NOT use Heartland Motorsports Park main entrances. DIRECTIONS here. Gates open at 10:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian will pick up MF Kidz bib(s). There are multiple lines for regular bib pickup. For registration changes (transfers, wave time changes) and day of event registration, use the marked POST REG/ Customer Service Line.
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $15 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated event parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. DIRECTIONS HERE. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Due to recent inclement weather, we advise you to leave the Porsche at home and drive the 4 x 4. Changes to parking may occur on event day.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent. Come up to the table, grab a safety pin and rip off the bag check tab off your running bib and pin it to your bag. Bag check service is $5 cash.
You may purchase or pick up pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent, located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at the merchandise tent. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station. Please make sure your trash makes it into a garbage can.
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a very limited wash off area with running water from a water truck. Once it's empty, it will likely not be able to be refilled. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Wait times and lines can get long, and later waves may run out. We recommend bringing a couple of gallons of water and leaving them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinse at your vehicle. Please take all trash and belongings with you.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area. Bring blankets, chairs and/or secured shade structures.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendors in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Bring Cash.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Topeka 2021 registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
Updated information as of 6/03 - NOTE VENUE ENTRANCE
Heartland Motorsports Property
corner of SW Gary Ormsby Drive at SE Adams Street.
COVID Safety Update as of 6/03: