Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
SAT, JUNE 24th, 2023
Airway MX Park
12402 Sprague Ave
Airway Heights, WA 99001
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine with postponement exceptions for severe weather (lightning storms, tornado warnings, flash flooding, etc).
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian will pick up MF Kidz bib(s).
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Accommodations for drop offs are available inside the gate without charge.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. Grab a safety pin from the table and tear off the numbered bag check ticket off your running bib and attach it to your bag. Write the number on your arm with a sharpie as a reminder, as you may lose your bib on the course. Ask the runner what line they are placing your bag in for easier retrieval.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Wear sunscreen. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at $3 cash each. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Bring water on your run if you think you will need it at earlier intervals. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station. Please dispose of cups and bottles properly and do not litter on the course.
NOTE: Adult waves are a two lap system in smaller venues such as Spokane. You must pass the halfway point (1.6 miles) within 45 minutes to one hour after the last wave of the day (11:30 am) leaves the start chute. Please pace your first lap accordingly as staff may start removing course markings after this cut-off time. If you think you need additional time to complete the course, consider changing to an earlier start time.
- PHOTOS Show us your photos! Upload them to our Facebook events page. Use hashtags #MudFactor #SeriouslyFun #MudRun. Our Instagram is www.instagram.com/mudfactor
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Lines and wait times can get long. We recommend bringing a few extra gallons of water and leaving them in your vehicle, then rinsing at your parking spot as you are leaving. Please take all trash and unwanted or dirty items with you and do not leave a mess in the parking lot.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the Start Line/ Finish Line festival area only - no course access. Views to the course and obstacles are limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area. Bring chairs and small secured shade structures, hats or umbrellas. Wear sunscreen and bring water.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendor in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Bring Cash.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Spokane 2023 online registration closes (9:00 am event morning). Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
2023 Info udpadated closer to event week