Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
SAT, APRIL 20th, 2024
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your selected running time (wave) to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine. Event director has the sole discretion to postpone the event due to unsafe weather conditions.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian may pick up MF Kidz bib(s).
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. There is an opportunity for drop-offs inside the venue gates without charge.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. You will tear off the bag check tab off your running bib and attach it to your bag with a safety pin (available at the bag check table). Write the number down on your arm with a sharpie pen, as your running bib may be lost during the run. Watch where your bag is placed for easier retrieval at pickup.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at $3 cash each. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water (ambient temp) at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please use only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station. If you need additional hydration opportunities during your run, bring your own water on the course.
Mud Factor adult waves are a two lap system. You must cross the half way point within 45 minutes after the last wave of the day leaves the start chute (1:30 pm). Pace your first lap accordingly, as staff may start to remove course markings at any time after that deadline. If you feel you need more time to complete the full 5k run, you should switch to an earlier running time.
Show us your photos on social media, we want to see them. Use hashtags #MudFactor #SeriouslyFun #MudRun. Our Instagram is www.instagram.com/mudfactor
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Lines and wait times can get long. We suggest bringing a gallon or two of water and leaving them on the roof of your vehicle to warm in the sun, then rinse in the parking lot. Please take all trash and belongings with you and do not leave a mess of the property.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area. Bring chairs, ground coverings, and secured shade structures.
- FOOD & DRINKS
Mud Factor makes a concerted effort to invite local food and beverage trucks to all our events. Please support them. You may bring your own food and drinks as well, but absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $65 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar, or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Sacramento 2024 registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
This page will be updated closer to event date - Note NEW Venue for 2024
10171 Grant Line Rd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624