Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
WHAT TO BRING
SAT, May 13th, 2023
1 Peninger Road
Central Point, OR 97502
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine, with exceptions for postponement due to severe weather and at the discretion of the event director. Check email and social media the morning of the event if weather appears to be an issue.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian may pick up MF Kidz bib(s).
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. Enter gate 1.5 which is the South Lot near the Family Fun Center. You must park in our designated event parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Drop offs are permitted inside the venue gates without charge.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. Secure the bag check tab on your running bib to your bag with a safety pin (provided at the bag check table), and write the number down on your body with a sharpie as your bib may become lost during the run. Watch where your bag is placed for easier retrieval at pickup.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at $3 cash each. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station. If you require more frequent hydration opportunities, please bring your own water on the course.
Mud Factor Adult Waves are a two lap system. You must cross the half way point within 45 minutes to one hour after the last wave has left the start chute, as staff will start to remove course markings at that time. Pace your first lap accordingly and if you feel you will need additional time, we suggest switching to an earlier wave spot.
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Lines and wait times can get long. We suggest bringing a gallon or two of water and leaving them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinse at your vehicle. Please take all trash and discarded items with you. Do not leave the parking lot a mess.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area. Chairs and secured shade structures are welcome.
- FOOD & DRINKS
With limits on fairground food vendor options due to covid restrictions, you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks into the festival area. Kona Ice shaved ice truck will be onsite with a tasty refresher. Please support them.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar, or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Medford 2023 registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
2023 event info will be updated closer to event day
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.