Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
SAT, July 9th, 2022
7727 Altamont Pass Rd.
Livermore, CA 94551
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine. Event director has the sole discretion to postpone the event in the case of severe weather. Check email and social media the morning of the event if weather appears to be a concern.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian may pick up MF Kidz bib(s).
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Drop-off accommodations are available inside the venue gate without charge. Parking is tight and you will be asked to follow the direction of the flaggers and parking attendants. If you have options for vehicles, we suggest leaving the large trucks and SUV's at home.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. Tear off the tab on your running bib and attached it to your bag with a safety pin (available at the bag check table). Write the number down on your arm, as your bib may be lost during the run.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit for pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at $3 cash each. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station. If you need additional hydration opportunities during your run, please bring your own water on the course.
Adult waves are a two lap system. You must cross the halfway point within 45 minutes after the last wave of the day takes off from the start chute (1:30 pm). After this time, event staff may start to remove course markings and/or obstacles. Pace your first lap accordingly. If you think you need additional time to complete the full 5k, you should begin your run in an earlier wave time.
- PHOTOSBring protected or waterproof cameras or smart phones and take photos of your experience Show us your photos! Upload them to our Facebook events page. Use hashtags #MudFactor #SeriouslyFun #MudRun. Our Instagram is www.instagram.com/mudfactor
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Lines and wait times may be long. We suggest bringing a gallon or two of water and leave them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinse at your vehicle upon exiting the event. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Please take all unwanted items and trash with you, and do not leave a mess in the parking lot.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We always strive to have a local food vendor in the festival area, but with current community health guidelines, there will likely not be a food truck option. Shave Ice is available for a refresher in the festival area. You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar, or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Livermore 2022 registration closes at 9 am on event morning. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
2022 Event Information has not been updated. Check back the week of the event!
COVID Safety Update as of 10/07/2022: