- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 10:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine, but subject to postponement due to extreme weather circumstances.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent located BEHIND the Ski Chalet. A Parent / Guardian will pick up MF Kidz bib(s). Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Drop-offs accommodations are available inside the venue gate without charge.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. Attach the tear-off tab on your bib with a safety pin that is available at the bag check table and write the number of your bib down on your arm with a sharpie pen, as your bib may be lost on the course. Take note of where the attendant places your bag for easier retrieval.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise. Unlike events in the lower 48, we do not have back inventory on our trucks, and sizes may be limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station.
Mud Factor Adult Waves are a two lap system. You must cross the half way point (the water station) within 45 minutes to 1 hour after the last adult wave takes off from the start chute (1:00 pm). After this time, event staff may start to remove course markings and/or obstacles. Pace your first lap accordingly. If you think you need additional time to complete the full 5k, you should begin your run in an earlier wave time.
- PHOTOS Show us your photos! Upload them to our Facebook events page. Use hashtags #MudFactor #SeriouslyFun #MudRun. Our Instagram is www.instagram.com/mudfactor
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. The location of the rinse station differs from previous years and will be located in the back of the upper parking lot. Lines and wait times can get long. We suggest bringing a few gallons of water and leaving them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinsing at your vehicle. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Please leave the park parking lot clean, and take your belongings with you.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendors in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Bring Cash.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $65 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor Anchorage 2023 registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE