Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
(Download, Print & Sign at Home)
REQUIRED ACTION: DOWNLOAD WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent to pick up your bib.
WHAT TO BRING
ST LOUIS, MO
SUN, June 9th, 2024
8004 Twin Rivers Road,
Eureka, MO 63025
When it's time to get muddy, we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
You MUST Download, Print & Sign a Waiver and bring it with you to the Venue!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine, with the possible exception for postponement at the discretion of the event director for severe weather. Check email and social media the morning of in the event of severe weather.
- BIB PICK UP
PRINT the required waiver at home and bring or show a copy of your order confirmation email for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian will pick up MF Kidz bib(s). Do not enter the registration line without a signed waiver already filled out. You will not be allowed to participate without presenting a physical copy of your signed waiver. Don't have a printer? Print at work, find a friend, or visit a copy center prior to the event. We have a large volume of runners to process in a very short window of time, and holding up the line while you fill out required legal documents slows down that process tremendously.
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
- PARKING Parking is $20 cash per vehicle. You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads, or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated event parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. There are accommodations for drop offs inside the venue without charge.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. Tear off the bag check tag on your running bib and secure it to your bag with a safety pin (available at the bag check table). Write your number on your body with a sharpie pen, as your bib may be lost on the run. Watch which line your bag is placed in for easier bag retrieval.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit for pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at the merchandise booth in the festival zone to protect your vehicle interio. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. If you need additional hydration during your run, please bring what you need with you on the course. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station.
Mud Factor adult waves are a two lap system. You must pass the half way point within 45 minutes to one hour after the last adult wave has taken off from the start line, as course markings may start to be removed at that time. If you feel you need additional time to complete the full course, we recommend you begin your run in the earlier time slots.
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Lines and wait times can be long. We suggest bringing a few gallons of water and placing them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinse at your vehicle. Please take all dirty items and trash with you. Do not leave your trash in the venue parking lot.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendors and beer in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Bring Cash.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Change of plans and can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar or defer your registration to a future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor St. Louis 2024 registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE