Seriously Fun, 5K Obstacle Run!
WAIVER - Liability
(Download, print & sign)
DOWNLOAD YOUR REQUIRED WAIVER
Click the link below to download. Print, sign & bring your waiver with you to the registration tent.
WHAT TO BRING
MAY 6th, 2023
7117 County Rd. 166
McKinney, TX 75071
It's time to get muddy, and we've got all the info you'll need to get ready for the big day!
- SHOWING UP
Gates open at 9:00 am. You'll want to show up ONE HOUR prior to your wave time to allow enough time for parking, registration, etc. Event held rain or shine, with exceptions. A postponement due to severe weather may be made the morning of the event and is at the discretion of the event director. Check email and social media if you think weather is an issue on event morning.
PRINT a copy of your order confirmation email (or save it on your phone) for faster check-in. Bring your Photo I.D. along with your signed waiver to the registration tent. A Parent / Guardian will pick up MF Kidz bib(s).
Can't find your confirmation? CLICK HERE to enter the email address affiliated with your registration purchase and it will be resent to you.
Parking is $20 cash per vehicle.You must park in our designated parking area only. No parking on streets, roads or adjacent lots allowed. Absolutely no "walk-ins" from outside the designated parking area will be permitted to participate in any Mud Factor event, no exceptions. Drop off accommodations are available inside the venue gates without charge.
Our festival zone and parking will be in the back lots of Myers Park off Hwy 168. Parking may change to a rain contingency plan at Myers Park Expo parking lots the week of the event if there is inclement weather.
- BAG CHECK You may drop off any items you don't want getting muddy or lost at our Bag Check tent for $5 cash. Tear off the bag check tab on your running bib and attach it to your bag with a safety pin (available at the bag check counter). Write your bib number on your arm with a sharpie pen, as your bib may be lost on the course. Pay attention to wear your bag is placed for easier retrieval at pick-up.
You may purchase or pick up your pre-ordered merchandise at the merchandise tent located in the festival area. You MUST pick up pre-ordered shirts on event day. We do not ship, refund, or credit pre-paid merchandise.
- COME PREPARED
We recommend bringing extra clothes, shoes, and towels. Bring plastic bags for dirty items. We have plastic car seat covers for sale at $3 cash each. Bring water to hydrate before and after your run. Mud Factor provides water at the 1.6 and 3.2 mile mark to help quench your thirst. If you think you need hydration before the 1.6 mile mark, bring water with you on the course. Please take only one cup per pass and do not use the drinking water as a rinse station.
Mud Factor adult waves are a two lap system. If you are running in the last few waves, you must pass the halfway point (1.6 miles) within 45 minutes to one hour after the last wave of the day leaves the start chute. Please pace your first lap accordingly as staff may start removing course markings after this cut-off time. If you think you need additional time to complete the course, consider changing to an earlier start time.
- PHOTOS Show us your photos! Upload them to our Facebook events page. Use hashtags #MudFactor #SeriouslyFun #MudRun. Our Instagram is www.instagram.com/mudfactor
- WASH OFF STATION We will have a wash off area with running water. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Lines and wait times can be long, and the shower is not the Hilton. We highly recommend bringing a gallon or two of water and leaving them on the roof of your car to warm in the sun, then rinsing at your vehicle. Please take all trash and dirty items with you. Do not leave the parking lot a mess.
Spectators are $10 cash the day of the event at the venue. Spectators have access to the festival area only - no course access. Sight lines to the course and obstacles is limited and not guaranteed. Children 13 and under are admitted free (as spectators) into the festival area. Portable chairs and secured shade structures are permitted.
- FOOD & DRINKS
We will have a local food vendor in the festival area. Please support them. No outside food or drinks allowed except water. Bring Cash.
- EVENT DAY SIGN UP
Late registration is available the day of the event at full price, $75 Adult Waves / $55 MF Kidz Family Waves.
- WAVE TIME CHANGE (Day of Event Only)
Please arrive one hour prior to the wave time you want to run in, and head to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. The fee is $15 cash to make this change.
- TRANSFER YOUR REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE (Day of Event Only)
Can't make it? The new participant will want to show up at least an hour prior to the wave time they'd like to run in. Have them bring a copy of the ORIGINAL PARTICIPANT'S CONFIRMATION EMAIL to the Post Registration line at the registration tent. Tell them to bring their I.D. and $15 cash to make this change.
- Change of Plans? Switch to any other venue on our existing calendar, or defer your registration to any future Mud Factor event before Mud Factor McKinney 2023 online registration closes. Strict deadlines apply. Get started HERE
2023 Info will be updated closer to event date