6998 Raspberry Road, Anchorage AK
Google Maps Link
Please read the entire page thoroughly!
You MUST Download a Liability Waiver for EACH Participant or Spectator. Please fill out the waiver prior to your arrival for a faster bib pickup experience and so that you do not hold up the line for others. You will NOT be able to pick up your running bib or spectator passes without the appropriate waiver.
Everyone attending MUD FACTOR must be a registered runner, or purchase a spectator pass to enter the gates.
- Gates open at 9:00:00 am
- Parking is $10 per vehicle
- Motorcycle Parking is FREE
- Cash ONLY – Please arrive with cash in hand and ready to avoid backing up traffic.
MF KIDZ Family Waves
Registration is required of all participants to run. MF KIDZ Family Waves are 10:00, 10:15 and 10:30 am.
- Each participant accessing the start chute and/ or course MUST be registered to run and possess a runners bib. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Your ADULT WAVE running bib allows you access to the KIDZ Wave to run with your children. Adults in MF KIDZ waves must be running with a child to participate!
- If you are an adult who is also running in a later adult wave, please only accept one finishers medal! If you have a later wave running bib, you should not be collecting a medal unless you are calling it a day! Thanks very much for your participation.
- Spectator wristbands are for FESTIVAL AREA ONLY access and will NOT gain you access to the course. If your child needs adult supervision, you must be a registered participant (runner) to escort them on the course.
- Adult MF KIDZ wave registrants who want to change their registration time to an adult wave can be facilitated at the POST REGISTRATION line for $25. Bring CASH.
- Your KIDZ wave running bib is not valid for adult wave running times.
Bib Pickup/ Registration
Please bring your printed and signed participant waiver. Spectators accessing the Festival Zone must sign a spectator waiver. See DOWNLOAD LINKS above. Waivers are available on site for those without a printer option, but to speed up the process, please read, print, and sign your waiver at home and prior to the event if possible.
- Registration and bib pickup opens at 9:00am. Please allow those running in MF KIDZ to pick up their bibs first!
- Bib Pick-Up and Registration is at the Gazebo behind the Ski Chalet. Enter via the roundabout and gravel trail on the back side of the building.
- Onsite registration is completed in the POST REGISTRATION Line Only. Bring CASH if possible. The POST REGISTRATION line will be the far left table inside the registration area.
- Arrive at least ONE Hour before your Wave Time
- Minors must have waiver signed by parent or legal guardian.
- You must have a government issued I.D. to pick up your bib. Parents will pick up their KIDZ bibs. You do not need an I.D. for your child. Proceed to the line with the first letter of your LAST NAME.
Spectator “Festival Area Only” Passes
- Spectators are $10 per person. Please bring CASH
- Children 13 and under are admitted FREE
- Pre-paid Spectator passes will be picked up by the registrant ONLY at the registration tent.
- Day of Event Spectator Pass purchase is at the yellow table at the entrance to the Festival Area.
- Spectator Passes are for the Festival Zone Only and DO NOT allow you access to the course or the start chute.
- Food and Beverages are available for purchase by local vendors. Bring CASH if possible.
- There is amplified music in the Festival Zone. You may want to bring earplugs for small children.
- Invite Friends, Family Members and Co-Workers. All are welcome. We encourage you to bring folding chairs and/ or blankets to sit.
- Pick up pre-paid merchandise at the MERCH Table in the Festival Zone. You must present your I.D. to pick up your order.
We’ve got a bunch of our awesome 2013/2014 Bandana medals, and Skully medals left over from last year. Shipping them home is expensive, so snatch them up! They are awesome bottle openers too! See the merch booth for details cause we are selling them Cheap!
- Gear check is available and is an optional service. Fee for checking a bag is $5.00. Please bring CASH
- Gear check is located inside the Festival Zone, near the entrance to the venue.
- Items must be secured inside your own bag and closed shut
- Your personal numbered and pre-printed Gear Check tab is attached to your bib. Attach it to your checked bag and write your number in SHARPIE on your body.
- No Re-Checks. You must pay again if you have us retrieve your bag.
Food & Beer!
- Food and Beverages are available for purchase from an AWESOME local vendors BoomBaLaddy’s and Glacier Pizza. Please purchase some lunch from them and support your local vendors. Bring CASH
- 21+ Beer Zone is provided by Hooligans. Please support this local vendor and buy a tasty beverage. Bring your ID.
Come Prepared- Showers, etc.
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes.
- Bring a plastic bag for your wet clothes and muddy shoes. Car seat covers are available for purchase at the merch station as well.
- A rinse station will be provided outside the Festival Gates on the backside of the ski chalet. There is extremely limited water supplies and access at Kincaid Park. We suggest you bring a gallon or two of water and leave it on the roof of your car to warm up, and use it for your own personal rinse station before leaving the venue.
- Please SHARE (and tag) your photos and GoPro videos with us on social media. We want to see them! Use hashtags #MudFactor and #SeriouslyFun
For questions or concerns, please email us at www.MUDFACTOR.com/contact. Please read the entire participant guide and website FAQ section before submitting your inquiry. Additional information may be found at www.MUDFACTOR.com/faq or www.MUDFACTOR.com/family. We are onsite the week of the event and have limited email access. We may not have time to respond to your inquiry.
Transfers, Deferments, and Wave Time Changes
- Changes for Registration Transfers (to a new participant) and Wave Time Changes can be made the day of the event at the venue See the attendant at the POST REGISTRATION TENT. Transfer or Wave Time Change is 25.00 and is CASH ONLY!
- Registration changes from KIDZ Waves to an Adult Wave running time is $25 and can be facilitated at the POST REGISTRATION line.
- Registration Deferments are available until one week after the event date. Deferring your registration allows you to run a future Mud Factor OKC date if you have a change of plans and cannot make this event. Deferment fee is $15 and must be instigated by the registrant online at http://mudfactor.com/registration-changes/