Glenn Helen Raceway
SUN. May 1st, 2016
18585 Verdemont Ranch Rd., San Bernardino, CA 92407
Google Maps Link
Please read the entire page thoroughly!
You MUST Download a Liability Waiver for EACH Participant or Spectator.
- Gates open at 9:00 am
- Parking is $10 per vehicle
- Motorcycle Parking is FREE
- Cash ONLY – Carpooling is recommended
MF KIDZ Family Waves
Mud Factor has added multiple waves to accommodate Family particpation. MF KIDZ Family Waves are 10:00, 10:15, and 10:30 am.
- Adults with running bibs may run with their registered MF KIDZ. Each participant accessing the start chute and/ or course MUST be registered to run and possess a runners bib. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you an adult who is also running in a later adult wave, please only accept one finishers medal!
MF KIDZ rules have changed from previous years. Spectator wristbands are for FESTIVAL AREA ONLY access and will NOT gain you access to the course. If your child needs adult supervision, you must be a registered participant (runner) to escort them on the course.
Bib Pickup/ Registration
Please bring your printed and signed participant waiver. Spectators accessing the Festival Zone must sign a spectator waiver. See DOWNLOAD LINKS above. Waivers are available on site for those without a printer option, but to speed up the process, please read, print, and sign your waiver at home and prior to the event if possible.
- Registration and bib pickup opens at 9:00am. Please allow those running in MF KIDZ to pick up their bibs first!
- Bib Pick-Up and Registration is the big white tent near the festival area entrance. Line up by your LAST NAME.
- Onsite registration is completed in the POST REGISTRATION Line Only. Bring CASH if possible.
- Arrive at least ONE Hour before your Wave Time
- Minors must have waiver signed by parent or legal guardian.
- You must have a government issued I.D. to pick up your bib. Proceed to the line with the first letter of your LAST NAME.
Spectator “Festival Area Only” Passes
- Spectators are $10 per person. Please bring CASH
- Children 13 and under are admitted FREE
- Pre-paid Spectator passes will be picked up by the registrant ONLY at the registration tent.
- Day of Event Spectator Pass purchase is at the yellow pop up tent at the entrance to the Festival Area
- Spectator Passes are for the Festival Zone Only and DO NOT allow you access to the course or the start chute
- Food and Beverages are available for purchase. Bring CASH if possible.
- There is amplified music in the Festival Zone. You may want to bring earplugs for small children.
- Invite Friends, Family Members and Co-Workers. All are welcome. We encourage you to bring folding chairs and/ or blankets to sit.
- Pick up pre-paid merchandise at the MERCH TENT in the Festival Zone. You must present your I.D. to pick up your
- Mud Factor T-shirts, Bandanas, Skateboard Decks, Trucker Hats, Wristbands, Sweatshirts are available for purchase. Bring CASH if possible. Credit Cards may be excepted but is not guaranteed.
- Gear check is available and is an optional service. Fee for checking a bag is $5.00. Please bring CASH
- Gear check is located inside the Festival Zone, near the entrance to the venue.
- Items must be secured inside your own bag and closed shut
- Your personal numbered and pre-printed Gear Check tab is attached to your bib. Attach it to your checked bag and write your number in SHARPIE on your body.
- No Re-Checks. You must pay again if you have us retrieve your bag.
Food & Beverage
- Food and Beverages are available for purchase from an AWESOME local vendor. Bring CASH
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes.
- Bring a plastic bag for your wet clothes and muddy shoes. A towel for your car seat is a good idea as well.
- A rinse station will be provided. Some participants bring extra gallons of warm water to pour over themselves in the parking lot. We think that’s a great idea!
- Mud Factor photo backdrops are located in the center of the Festival Area. Use hashtags #MUDFACTOR and #SeriouslyFun and post them to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Finish Line Photos may be available from a separate venue vendor the day of the event. Check them out when you cross the finish line.
- Mud Factor photographers may be scattered throughout the course. Check back a week or two after the event for photo uploads to our site.
- Please SHARE (and tag) your photos and GoPro videos with us on social media. We want to see them!
For questions or concerns, please email us at www.MUDFACTOR.com/contact. Please read the entire participant guide and website FAQ section before submitting your inquiry. Additional information may be found at www.MUDFACTOR.com/faq or www.MUDFACTOR.com/family. We are onsite the week of the event and have limited email access. We may not have time to respond to your inquiry.
Transfers, Deferments, and Wave Time Changes
- Online changes for Registration Transfers (to a new participant), Deferments (to a future event) and Wave Time Changes are available on a limited basis here: http://mudfactor.com/registration-changes/ . Transfer, Deferment or Wave Time Change fees may apply.
- Registration Deferments are available until one week after the event date. Deferring your registration allows you to run a future Mud Factor SOCAL San Bernardino date if you have a change of plans and cannot make this event. Deferment fees range depending on the date initiated, see fee schedule for details. Fees increase the closer to the event date. Registration changes must be instigated by the registrant online at http://mudfactor.com/registration-changes/